The initial project description was as follows:
- Search for large generalized Cullen/Woodall primes. Breaking records, finding primes for primeless bases! In the future we plan to expand to near-repdigits, palindromes and other infrequently searched forms.
So far the following subprojects have been addressed:
- (1) Generalized Cullen/Woodall primes, started in 2011.
- (2) Irregular primes (Bernoulli and Euler), started in 2013.
- (3) Consecutive primes in arithmetic progression.
- (4) Cunningham chains and Sophie Germain primes.
- (5) Near-repdigit primes.