|Note: Due to changes in the Riesel prime template, most of those pages (and related) are not shown properly.|
This will take some time!
Wanna help? Please move any Riesel prime page first, then edit/add the base parameter.
Riesel Prime Search
Riesel Prime Search (RPS) is a prime searching project established in 2005 by Predrag Minovic (Kosmaj).
The project description is as follows:
- The project is searching for Riesel primes k*2^n-1, k>1.
- We have three subprojects as follows.
- (1) k's that can produce many primes in the given range of exponent n
- (2) low-weight k's that produce a very small number of primes (opposite to (1) above)
- (3) small k < 300 (with exception of those k's already reserved by other projects).