|Note: Due to changes in the Riesel prime template, most of those pages (and related) are not shown properly.|
This will take some time!
Wanna help? Please move any Riesel prime page first, then edit/add the base parameter.
The Factoring Database is a database of factors of numbers of any kind, programmed by Markus Tervooren.
It has the following functions available:
- Users can search for known factors of numbers
- There are "workers" which can be used to factorize numbers
- View the following type of sequences:
- View factor tables of following types:
- Near Cunningham number
- Near-repdigit palindrome
- Download files for input into Primo, to generate certificates or prove composite
- Submit or upload:
- Aliquot Sequences
- Home prime data
- Primality certifcates genereated by Primo and other such programs
- Factorizations of numbers