A Cullen number Cn is a number of the form n•2n+1,
a generalized Cullen number base b is a number of the form n•bn+1. (perhaps own page?)
The largest known Cullen prime isand the largest known generalized Cullen prime is .
- Top 20 Cullen Primes
- Top 20 Generalized Cullen Primes
- The Chronology of Prime Number Records
- Web archive "prothsearch.net"
- Generalized Cullen Search, Günter Löh (3 ≤ base ≤ 100), dated Sept. 2017
- Web archive "primzahlenarchiv.de", Daniel Hermle (101 ≤ base ≤ 200), dated 2007
- Generalized Cullen, Steven Harvey (101 ≤ base ≤ 10000), dated 2017
- Cullen number
- The Prime Glossary